COVID-19 and Lab Draw Locations
Need a COVID-19 Test? Sparrow Labs provides fast and accurate testing for anyone. Find your drive-thru location below.
Drive-Thru COVD-19 Sites
Sparrow Laboratories Drive-Thru Services (Formerly Sears Auto Center)
3131 E. Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48912
DAILY | 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sparrow Carson Hospital
216 S. Fifth St., Carson City, MI 48811
M-F | 8 a.m. to Noon
Sat | 8 a.m. to Noon
Sparrow Clinton Hospital
805 S. Oakland Street, St. Johns, MI 48879
M-F | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sparrow Eaton Hospital
800 West Lawrence, Charlotte, MI 48813
M-F | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sparrow Ionia Hospital
3565 S. State Road, Ionia, MI 48846
M-F | 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sat | 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Drive up, get tested. No physician's order required.
COVID-19 Self-Order and After Visit Instruction
The Testing Guide
provides help using the MySparrow (MyChart) application, including creating an account and self-ordering a COVID-19 test with the Symptom Checker tool.
The After Visit Instructions for screened patients will help you understand your test results.
COVID-19 Test Results
- Sparrow processes 300,000th COVID-19 test; PCR nasopharyngeal test continues to be most accurate. Learn more.
Sparrow Laboratories offers a complete array of laboratory services, quickly and accurately performing millions of tests each year. Sparrow has 19 outpatient labs throughout mid-Michigan for your convenience.
A medical laboratory has an important function as the liaison between the technical and clinical worlds. The pathologists, clinical scientists, medical technologists and others who work at Sparrow Laboratories provide around-the-clock analysis that is essential to accurate diagnosis and treatment.
If you have any questions about Lab draw station hours or closures, please call 517.371.9500.
Know Your Numbers
Assess and monitor your risk of heart disease and stroke by visiting one of Sparrow’s Laboratories and request a Know Your Numbers screening today.
- Screening includes cholesterol (total, HDL, LDL), glucose, and blood pressure checks.
- Cost is $10/person (check or credit/debit card. No Cash Accepted).
- No appointment or physician referral required.
- To ensure accuracy, you must fast for 12 hours prior to the test; water is allowed and you may continue to take your medications.
- Test results will be available on your MySparrow account.
Facts about Sparrow Laboratories:
- Sparrow’s lab ranks in the top 25 laboratories in the nation in the number of annual procedures performed.
- We perform more than 9 million procedures annually.
- Sparrow Laboratories couriers total nearly 2,300 miles a day transporting lab samples throughout mid-Michigan.
- Sparrow’s Biosafety Level 3 Laboratory is ready to assist state and local public health efforts in the event of a bioterrorism or infectious disease emergency.
- In January 2018, Sparrow expanded our state-of-the-art Molecular Diagnostics Center of Excellence to the Center for Laboratory Medicine - one of only 32 such centers nationwide - that greatly enhances the ability of Physicians to diagnose and treat infectious diseases, hereditary disorders and cancers, leading to better care for Patients.
- Sparrow Laboratories is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and has achieved ISO 9001 certification, a series of international standards for quality.